House to let in very convenient position.
This mid-terrace 2-bedroomed house is just a four minute walk to the centre of Wilmslow with its range of shops and restauraunts,
yet is set back off busy Water Lane in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Click on any of the small pictures to see a full-sized version
- The house has recently undergone extensive modernisation and now has double-glazing throughout, laminate floors to the downstairs,
a new (gas combi) central heating system and a new bathroom.
- The house is fully furnished.
- Both bedrooms have extensive wardrobe and drawer storage.
- The loft has been boarded out for storage and is easily accessed by a pull-down ladder.
- At the front of the house there are parking spaces for two cars, and at the rear a small garden laid mostly to grass with rear access for waste bins.
- Current gas and electrical safety inspection and EPC certificates available.
- Smoke detectors fitted.
- The house is presently let, the present tenant expecting to leave in the not-too-distant future, but enquiries for future tenancy welcomed.
- Terms: Deposit of 1 month's rent, and references required. Rental : £800 p.c.m. Minimum rental term : 6 months.
For those unfamiliar with the area:
Wilmslow lies in a convenient position for transport, being on a main line to Euston (c.1hr 50m.), 5 miles by road to Manchester Airport (c.20 mins.),
and having the M56 and M6 in easy reach (Central Manchester c.30 mins.).
Despite the proximity of the airport, Wilmslow remains unblighted by aircraft noise thanks to the NE/SW runway alignment.
For further information on what the locals still call "The Village", try the local website.
here for a location map
or here for a general area map courtesy of Multimap.com.
For more information contact the owner here: